Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Telephone conference with Jesse Keating

On Thursday my SBR600 class took a trip to the conference room in the Tell building to have a phone conference with Jesse Keating, a Fedora Release Engineer.

I found this conference to be very informative, Jesse was very clear and quite knowledgeable. I was quite interested to learn about the release process, containing such things as the alpha release stage, the beta release stage, and then the final release. I was also pleased to learn that fedora 12 is in between the Alpha release and the Beta release stages.

All of the questions I had come up with during the conference were pretty much answered by Jesse without me having to even ask. Even though it is a personal question I am still quite interested to know how much he makes.

For anyone interested in learning a little bit about the fedora release process and other fedora related topics you can at: http://cdot.senecac.on.ca/audio/sbr600/

No comments:

Post a Comment