Thursday, November 5, 2009

FSOSS 2009

So, I decided to sign up for the volunteering before FSOSS. Originally I believed that we were going to stuff bags with shirts and whatnot, however when the week approached I received an email that the Tuesday, should I choose to come in, we were going to be created the badges for FSOSS.

All throughout the reading week I was at training for a new job in Mississauga so I was pretty booked up, I decided to go to volunteering on the Thursday.

Thursdays job was pamphlet folding, after folding so many sheets someone in the office found a typo and we were asked to refold all of them. Since I had to go back to training for 3 pm - 9pm I had to leave and the rest of the folding job went to Alex V and another person.

They had so much folding to do, I am sort of glad I had training haha.

I came to FSOSS kind of late as I had something to do in the morning but I did pick up my shirt which was a bonus :).

No comments:

Post a Comment